• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

https://www.aceros-de-hispania.com , anyone ordered from here?

The one thing that is true about the internet is that people will bitch about everything on it. Take the name of a site that you are concerned about and do a search for it with the word scam after it. I was looking to buy a 150cc scooter from a site that looked too good to be true with the prices. I found that it was ran by a state politician that rips people off just for fun. I did that exact search on your site and it came up clean.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
The one thing that is true about the internet is that people will bitch about everything on it. Take the name of a site that you are concerned about and do a search for it with the word scam after it. I was looking to buy a 150cc scooter from a site that looked too good to be true with the prices. I found that it was ran by a state politician that rips people off just for fun. I did that exact search on your site and it came up clean.
I did that as well, and it seems legit. I was jist hoping for first hand confirmation.

Reactions: Beer Nap
Been a few years but I have. Norica had a rifle I wanted to play with and with no importers here in the US on top of it was never one even brought here, I ordered it from Aceros. Took a couple weeks to get here and shipping was cheaper back then than it appears to be now but no problems other than the wait for it to get here and play with...lol.

I ordered the Air King pro laminate (Diana 54) from Aceros in Spain some months ago, and a pistol. The shipping went well all the way to the Norwegian boarder, but from there it went all wrong. That was NOT Acerros’s foult. The parcel got lost, and two months later showed up with a broken stock. Aceros sent me a new rifle, and they let me keep the broken one to fix for myself. No extra charge! Excellent experience with that company, and will not hesitate ordering from them again.