https://campingtacticalgear.com/

My temp went really high Saturday after filling my rifle. I am getting 24v to the water pump but it doesn't have a strong flow of water? I have had the compressor since 2018. The highest temp i ever got was 56c. Saturday it was 78c & it took 45 min to cool down to 20c with the fan running? I have another temp gauge, & i switched it out, but the new gauge reads the same? I'm thinking a bad water pump or plugged water jackets? BTW- PA, on Saturday, showed out of stock until 5/10 & now they show 4 in stock? I searched online Saturday & found PA wants,$37.49, Airguns4patriots, $49.98, Airgunmegastore, $41.29 & CampingTactical, $19.98.

I ended up ordering the pump from PA on 5/1 & received it today. Just filled up 2 of my rifles to 200 bar & high temp was 52C & the temp went down to 20C in about 10 min. Back to normal! I am going to try and take the original water pump apart & see what's wrong? I'm not an electrician but the original pump says DC 12-24V & the new one just says DC 24V? We all know that heat kills compressors so keep an eye on your temp gauge.