AEA HP Max in Europe has a regulator!?

sorry for the late response, you did it right.
Where you put a single screw in the tapped hole, i put 3 headless screws with mastic kit to close it under tension.
Like this you don't have to use the tube inside to close the hole, which is open after you remove the regulator.
Did you also open the valve seat? The restricted ones have a smaller airflow, page 2 Harolds post.
You can cut it of and drill the hole bigger, or you can buy the full power version with the bigger hole.

Hi Bas,thanks for replying.I replaced the valve with the unrestricted one, that was supplied with gun.However, it took me a while to figure out why it didnt fill.Then i found the regulator! I installed a foster valve same as you.However it still wouldnt fill.I eventually removed it,then put a cap head bolt in the hole instead.I use the fill probe,and it filled>
A word of warning though.I bought a supressor from DonyFl.It arrived today,but it would not screw down.I then realised these are made for USA models.They have a narrower air reciever.The Euro ones are thicker,and therefore the air tank protudes past the barrel end.I had to make a spacer on lathe to push supressor 3/4 mm further out.

002.jpg

038.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

042.jpg

The Huma regulator is around 100 euro and the AEA FAC kit is around 50 euro, I spent around 8 euro to make it FAC.
Meanwhile I shortened the barrel to 11 inch length, so the muzzle brake is almost flush with the gastank.
Pictures will follow when the barrel and muzzle brake are back from the powdercoater.
Still have an as good as new DonnyFL Ronin m18x1 for sale, because I can not use it anymore.
For shooting in the garden I make a sound kill box, which works much better than a silencer.
On the shooting range is no need for a silencer, and you can just unleash the bark of the beast.
Now it looks a bit like the Bin Tac M50 pistol, bit longer barrel and full size gastank.

The Huma regulator is around 100 euro and the AEA FAC kit is around 50 euro, I spent around 8 euro to make it FAC.
Meanwhile I shortened the barrel to 11 inch length, so the muzzle brake is almost flush with the gastank.
Pictures will follow when the barrel and muzzle brake are back from the powdercoater.
Still have an as good as new DonnyFL Ronin m18x1 for sale, because I can not use it anymore.
For shooting in the garden I make a sound kill box, which works much better than a silencer.
On the shooting range is no need for a silencer, and you can just unleash the bark of the beast.
Now it looks a bit like the Bin Tac M50 pistol, bit longer barrel and full size gastank.
i am not sure if it is, but if your rifle has a chocked barrel you just made a serious downgrade.