• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA hp max .357 fill port leaking

my max .357 is now leaking from the fill port & wont hold any air. i thought i once saw how to fix this but cannot locate it now. can any one help?
So I fixed it it was indeed that's true inside the tank that needed to be adjusted but I backed it all the way out and it was corroded with I don't know like oxidized it wasn't quite rusted but it had a lot of buildup on it so I took it each part of it apart there was a screw a little pin thing and a spring and I took a wire wheel with adrenaline took off all the buildup on it and the O-ring was that was supposed to be on the pin thing it was totally missing and I bought so many O ring kits from various different places and the only one that I could find that would fit that would work is the ones you get for if you play darts the ones that go in between like the shaft and the barrel to keep them from unscrewing was the only o-ring that I can find it would work and then I got some silicone grease and replace the two O-rings on the part that goes into the gun that has the the screw in it and I replace that little tiny holding on it with silicone grease put it all back together and it held it's holding air and everything's back and working order