HP Davv Portable High Pressure Air Compressor Paintball Scuba Dual Piston Pump

The hose for this model is the same as on an Air Venturi and Hatsan Lightning. It is a 10mm parallel thread. There is a white or black delrin hard seal that goes in the hole the hose screws into and sits in the base of the hole. It seals at the bottom of the hose. Dowty seals perform a similar function on the outside of BSP hose connections. It is not necessary to use a Dowty seal if you just use the included delrin washer before attaching the hose to the compressor. Without the delrin washer installed the hose cannot seal properly.

I truly think my china compressor is a piece of cheap azz crap. I hate working with garbage, Ya I will get it going again and I mean multiple agains

Davv 2 cylinder with all the bells and stuff

20201109_185930.1604971388.jpeg

sometimes I need to vent!!! china built products are lower in quality of material, design and build Quality. The compressor I got used but pretty new at the time. It did not perform full pressure from the get go, I had to trouble shoot and repair. I have ran it for about 1-1/2 yrs only for filling my guns,,,no tanks. My opinion is ,,,expect failure and be prepared for it,,they do, that is why they include rebuild kits. As you see from my photo, rebuild time again,,the HP piston and rings are a real pain for my old tired fingers to assemble, I am thinking of a ring compressing device to help me,,I will get it fixed!!!

there are some chinese built products I like , such as my calipers from Anytime tool, china built but to our standards https://www.ebay.com/str/anytimetools2  when I was working, my tool box(company owned) had Starrett, 6" calipers, 0-1" mic and 2 1"dial indicators 0.250" travel and 2 magnetic bases. I aligned elec motors to pumps, fans or what ever needed precision alignment

I bought one of these a couple years ago and we had a flood around that time. I never uncrated it and it sat in my garage until recently.

I just unboxed it and I am having a problem right off the bat. Not too happy right now. It wants to stall out and I think there is something wrong with the power switch as well. I have not taken the time to tear into it yet, but def not too happy with it.

Too bad I didn't have time to set it up back when I got it in 2018.

I have wasted a lot of money on cheaper compressors, wish I would have just bought a good one and been done with it.