HP .177 shooters need recommendations for the gun

hi all, I have had pcp’s since the mid 90’s but never a .177. Right now I have a r5m.22 and an impact mk2 25cal slug gun but now I have a strong interest in the HP .177 . The delta Wolf went up in price so now I’m thinking of the pulsar hp, and Uragan standard. The Uragan is shorter and lighter with more shots per fill . I had a red wolf 22cal that was a great gun but a bit to long and assume that the pulsar is the same performance. I do not know what speed or if I can the power needed for heavy pellets and slugs? Any information is appreciated 

My .177 Pulsar HP shoots like a laser with 'heavier' (JSB 16.2 gr) pellets. I, too, haven't used it with slugs to this point.

Yes, like the RW, the Pulsar has an fantastic trigger, is efficient with its air use, and it sure is nice to have the easy power adjustability. And yes, as you describe, it is heavy. Which is fine with me as it is really planted on the bench, which is where I shoot it.

Here are some pellet chrono numbers for my specific gun:

Pulsar HP .177

I have a 177 HP Pulsar haven't shot slugs yet (hadn't bought 177 slugs yet).

It's got too much power for a 177 shooting pellets IIMHO and I shoot my standard 177 Pulsar because of this.

Sounds like you need to sell me your Pulsar HP... Lol

To the OP, my Redwolf HP Loves the 16.20 ( on high ) , shoots the 13.43 ( on medium ) very well too, but the 16.20's are the best in my particular gun

My .177 Pulsar HP shoots like a laser with 'heavier' (JSB 16.2 gr) pellets. I, too, haven't used it with slugs to this point.

Yes, like the RW, the Pulsar has an fantastic trigger, is efficient with its air use, and it sure is nice to have the easy power adjustability. And yes, as you describe, it is heavy. Which is fine with me as it is really planted on the bench, which is where I shoot it.

Here are some pellet chrono numbers for my specific gun:

Pulsar HP .177

Similar with my Pulsar HP in .177-it shoots heavy pellets very well. But I've also shot 12.5 NSA slugs through it with excellent results.