• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Howdy Y'all

I guess this is the place to put this, if not then someone will move it and send me a nastygram. 😂

I have been back yard shooting break action rifles for just about ever and have a couple of nice (to me) in .177 and .22. They do a good job for vermin around the homestead.

Odd times that we live in, reloading supplies for center fire are scarce to unobtainium, so thought I'd get into big air rifles. Bought a Texan in .45 cal, and hope it's good, and am waiting for the pump and connectors to show. The rifle arrived yesterday. It makes legal energy and velocity to hunt anything in Texas, so hope to learn a thing or two and hopefully haven't messed up too much already. LOL

Cheers

Assuming you enjoy shooting that rifle, you probably messed up by getting a pump. But hopefully you endure the pumping long enough to bond with the rifle. If so, I see a tank and/or compressor in your future. Happy airgunning!

LOL I did read up on it to a headache. By "pump" I mean electric pump (compressor). I'm sure a tank will come along sooner than later, but I'll still have the electric pump to fill the fill tank. 

I really don't like the price of admission, but LostWife said, "Do it" since I don't ask for much. Really anxious about the money spent, but hopefully I got it right, or right enough.

Welcome. Get your wife shooting. It’ll be a lot more fun. 😁

HA!!! She had a bit too much gleam in her eye when she shouldered the Texan yesterday. Quite accomplished in the woods. She's put a good share of meat in the freezer.

I knew I had found a good one when I saw her dead stuffed fish on the wall when picking her up for the second date. 25 years later, and she still likes me.

Glad to see another Tx guy on here. You’re not to far from me, I’m 100 miles East of Dallas off I-30.

This site needs a "like" button. I guess they are fine without it. Mount Pleasant area?

The ability to start a topic appeared almost on demand when I posted the question. It may go away for a while after the next one, but is there for now.

Thanks for the welcome.