How To Use Strelok Pro

I can’t seem to figure out how to use the strelok pro. Do you have to have the right FPS, bullet weight, and BC? How do I find the BC, I am using 48grn hunters supply. Also, I don’t have a chrony, so I don’t know my FPS. I have tried putting generic numbers in, but it always shows the reticle below the target. I would really love to use this app, is there some kind of how-to to use it? What would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance!

I think AoA has a BC calculator on their site. I've used the BC on the chairgun app. You can probably google ballistic coefficient calculator and pull up some. I wouldn't be surprised if strelok has one as well. 
You'll need fps at muzzle, fps at a known distance, weight and caliber too, I believe. 
Getting the fps at a known distance is often when chronographs get shot so, be careful!

Thanks for the replies so far. I also have chairgun downloaded on my phone, but haven't messed with it yet. I payed the premium for Strelok Pro, so I am going to use it. I was curious if there is a guide of some kind for it or maybe a youtube video series someone might know about. It appears Strelok has a lot of very useful features, but I am not too familiar with all that goes into the calculations for ballistics.

Matt Dubber at AirArmsHuntingSA at has some great tutorials for calculating BC. I used some of his calcs for the pellets I'm using and the Strelok Pro is deadon. Strelock also has a pellet BC database. It is found under the Cartridges Database. About 180 pellets listed there under the ,177, 21 under the .20, 30 under the 0.25 air rifle category etc,

BV,

I use Strelok Pro, and hve never calculated my actual BC. I just use the value it has in the database. Probably not the best way to go about it, but it seems to be accurate enough for my purposes.

What's probably more important is knowing your actual velocity, so a Chrono is almost a must. I imagine an accurate velocity is critical in calculating trajectory.

Monkeyshine has a simple way of determining BC - he explained it to me once - but I cant remember right now exactly how he does it.

One of these days I'll get around to calculating it. But as of now, I have to estimate wind speed and direction, and rarely do I get that spot on, so I figure having BC that may not be entirely correct isn't that big of a deal.

I would like to make a video on the basic setup and use of Strelok, but I have too many other video projects that need to get done.

"Bob_O"BV,
I use Strelok Pro, and hve never calculated my actual BC. I just use the value it has in the database. Probably not the best way to go about it, but it seems to be accurate enough for my purposes.

I just tested my new LabRadar on a 60 shot string. The machine records velocity a 5 different ranges. I used those 60 shots and used ChairGun to compute BCs at each range. I then took an average of all 5 BCs which equaled 0.03614 for a JSB Exact King .25 - 25.39gr. The default factor in Strelok is 0.0360. I used the computed BC and checked the difference at 100 yards. It only made a difference of 0.01 MRAD. Hardly worth worrying about in my opinion.