• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

How to slug a barrel? 🤔

AVS sells 40 grain slugs that work great in that barrel. You can get some pretty good power out of the.22 avenger from what I've read. Personally I'd go for the eagle claw since the Sumatra isn't available anymore 😡. The Sumatra would be my first choice for varmints. My .25 Sumatra puts out around 90+ fpe.
So you use slugs in the .25 Sumatra?
I've never tried slugs in mine. Also a .25. its the older one.
I'm all ears.

That's all I shoot out of it. You need to know what your barrel groove diameter is. Mine is.2515 so I shoot.252 diameter 47 and 59 grain slugs that I cast for it. There's been 2 different sized barrels used in the Sumatra. I have no idea when they changed barrel sizes. Mines about 5 years old. My mags have been modded to hold the slugs with a Orings around the outside of the mag sitting in a groove that was machined into it.

Reactions: Spinach