How to score a permission hunting herpes infected šŸ’ in FL

Relax Jim never said I was the moral anything for anyone. Just made a statement and a pretty legit statement at that, I have absolutely nothing against hunting , but I donā€™t kill anything just to say look jimmy see what I got me today! I teach the grand kids same thing donā€™t shoot it just to shoot it , but I get it some folk just have to do it , makes the purchase worthwhile to them somehow, If I hit a sore spot with certain people oh well , donā€™t like drama so Iā€™m done.

So your saying full auto SK19 totally kosher then awesome. Flights are cheap right now too. Guys should check local conservatories, golf courses if any near by, and local farms or land parcels owned by private parties. If you use OnX app you can see who owns the property (great way to contact them). Hopefully we can pump these monsters full of lead before they pump herpes into us! (That sounded worse than I meant but to heck with it you know what I mean). These little guys would be best dispatched with full auto. That way when they are pulling out some Donkey Kong moves, assumably with a barrel or bananas, you can overcome their high IQ with a spray of lead. Probably not best to have any unreliable guns with you. So one gun in particular is out..unless you want to use it as a 2k baseball bat (might be the best way to dispatch these guys other than by projectile...that way you can still say you used an air rifle.... Alternatively a .50 cal round from a Texan to their herp face would send a clear signal to its buddies, like: "Payback for AIDS, essay" or "Not monkeying around here."

Jees why is it everyone with an airgun wants to kill anything and everything that moves,

No one said they want to kill monkeys just to kill them. How would you like poop throwing beastsĀ running around your area, carrying a virus. Oh wait ....

Hey. I live in NY too!! Been trying to escape for years now.....

ā˜
Screenshot_2021-02-01-14-45-57.1612240896.png

People have wanted to hunt those Monkey's for years. The politicians won't do the right thing due to being scared of upsetting people and losing their jobs. I do not hunt. I don't enjoy killing anything but wiping out an invasive species is the right thing to do.Ā 

Short story... When I was a teenager living in Citrus county my friend had 2 Spider monkeys. One day we were feeding the monkeys thru their chain link enclosure. All of a sudden 1 of the monkeys reached thru the fence, grabbed me by the ears and beat my head against the fence about 7 times. He was so fast he kicked my butt before I even realized I was in a fight. Monkeys suck!

Where I live in upper Florida(the panhandle) is monkey, iguana, and python free. Too rural and too many rednecks with too many guns and beer and too much free timešŸ˜Ā We do have lionfish offshore tho.

Plenty of deer, possums, coons, squirrels, rabbits, pigeons, doves, and mosquitos too.

And bears! IĀ wish we had a few invasive species here in the Panhandle! But, not necessarily the pythons or crap slinging monkeys!

You think a jsb hades .22 going about 900 fps to the dome would do the trick on this guy? lol

20210202_094814.1612277392.jpg

Headshot yes. I would probably be more comfortable with .25 or .30 as the starting point. Monkeys are strong. Personally, my gun of choose would be a .45 shrouded Texas and a large Emperor on the end, and then have a 12 guage as my backup. Ideally some grenades with writing on them so if any of them learned reading yet would see this right before exploding into a fine must: "Evolution is a ------."

Dam I might just look into buying some land in the area and turn it into a monkey hunting destination. This poop sounds like something out of a bad science fiction movie but its real life. To be perfectly honest though of any place in the world this would sound semi normal it would be Florida.. Right..lolĀ 

I would say start handing out flier in the area offering the service for free. Point out that your quite, respectful and can target just the monkeys or other vermin that might be there with limited stress or damage to the property.Ā 

Relax Jim never said I was the moral anything for anyone. Just made a statement and a pretty legit statement at that, I have absolutely nothing against hunting , but I donā€™t kill anything just to say look jimmy see what I got me today! I teach the grand kids same thing donā€™t shoot it just to shoot it , but I get it some folk just have to do it , makes the purchase worthwhile to them somehow, If I hit a sore spot with certain people oh well , donā€™t like drama so Iā€™m done.

I guess you have NO idea how deadly monkey pox/ herpes B is. If you did you would agree that they need to be exterminated ASAP by any means. Ask anyone that works with monkeys in a research lab.