How to Polish an Airgun Barrel for Long Range Accuracy by Nic Gregoris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 10 minutes into it and there's a surreal quality to it. His method is very similar to mine, he's explaining almost identically in terms of what I think are the relevant details...not just the how but the why, and things to be careful with. Even his terminology and speech patterns. And then the icing on the cake is we both have one eye...the left one. Weird.

I'm about 10 minutes into it and there's a surreal quality to it. His method is very similar to mine, he's explaining almost identically in terms of what I think are the relevant details...not just the how but the why, and things to be careful with. Even his terminology and speech patterns. And then the icing on the cake is we both have one eye...the left one. Weird.

Wow, that is quite the coincidence...especially the eye thing! I must say I've been a huge fan of yours on the forum and a lot of what I know about barrel polishing came from your posts (and Michael's "barrel prep" thread). This video was supposed to be a consolidation of everything I've seen/read/heard on youtube, the forums, and matches. I found sifting through dozens of threads and hundreds of posts really tedious and potentially overwhelming so I wanted to fix that.

Mod edit: Modified title – please start giving credit where it is due.

Sorry, I have no idea who that is. Wasn't trying to take credit. The guys name is right on the thumbnail. 

nicg.1643566190.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.