• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How to PM in classifieds

Click your name:

View attachment 327149

And then you'll see this:

View attachment 327150
Apparently I "cleared" quite recently. Thanks for showing us how to determine our "status"!
Click your name:

View attachment 327149

And then you'll see this:

View attachment 327150
Thanks for posting these instructions, it looks like I "cleared" fairly recently. To the classified, and beyond!!

7714B201-DA68-4191-94A2-5ABA50FBE0DA.png

So, I stripped most of the above message out and it was sent. T seller responded promptly that the item was "long gone" and that he had marked it "NLA". Of course I didn't see that, and wouldn't have know what it meant anyway. Are those "codes" listed somewhere or should I know them from some other source?
How about another that has stated above he add something like " replies to this ad are no longer accepted". That also means it's not available?

Thanks for your help,
Terry

Hello,

New member here.

Dont mean to stir anything up with the rules, but the Classification Rules explicitly state you must have 10 quality posts and 10 days on the forum before you can POST a classification ad. I have been unable to locate any rules that outline the prereqs to PM other members. Of course, I will do my part and contribute to the side, but I just wanted to know if the PM prereqs were outlined anywhere for future reference.

Thank you