• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

How to PM in classifieds

Ok, I'm working on my 10 quality posts. I hope this will count as one. I understand and can appreciate the rules were put into place to help protect the real members of this forum (I would like to be protected as well). The difficulty I am having is that as a relative newbee to Advanced Airguns, I really don't have much quality input to give. The dialog here is all so new and interesting. All I can think of is wow, very nice, cool. Not much quality there! But I'll Keep working on it!

Reactions: Johndunbar
I wish the rules were more clear-cut I can appreciate the need to weed out the scammers that's very important but I've been on the site for years and I don't post.... I read. I would rather listen to what people are saying in the discussion then have an ignorant point of view. Hope this counts as one post cuz I too am missing out on a purchase right now.

Thinking it over I do have the Newbie point of view and just as a thought for the moderators could you add a section in the classified area explaining the rules for purchasing on the website I can appreciate your needs and that of the other members but it would be helpful to know how the system works and I think that would help eliminate some of the frustration on the front end if people could see it before they get enthralled with some purchase they can't make. thanks,

How can you tell how many post you have ?

Click your name:

Screenshot_20230127-164752_Chrome.jpg

And then you'll see this:

Screenshot_20230127-164836_Chrome.jpg