• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

How to PM in classifieds

The best way iv found to sale something on the calif. is put you e-mail address on a pic of paper when ya take a Pic. Then they don't have to try to fugue it out.Plus it keeps people from stealing your pics. and post someplace eles"This is the best advice i can give to old people"I did,nt have a color tv until i was 25,so im a little behind on this pc stuff"

Reactions: jpl and Fongy
The best way iv found to sale something on the calif. is put you e-mail address on a pic of paper when ya take a Pic. Then they don't have to try to fugue it out.Plus it keeps people from stealing your pics. and post someplace eles"This is the best advice i can give to old people"I did,nt have a color tv until i was 25,so im a little behind on this pc stuff"
Making a mental note of this when I eventually make my way down to the stuff for sale.

Y'all need to meet or exceed the 10 post/reply minimum and be an active member for at least 10 days. No exceptions.
So, in order to PM somone, to make a purchase in classifieds, I must make 10 BS posts, and wait 10 days? This might seem reasonable to you, but it is definitely not reasonable for someone new to the site who wants to make a purchase. You are depriving both the buyer and seller of opportunity. I cannot even PM an admin to discuss?! If the goal is to eliminate spammers/bots, surely there must be another way?

So, in order to PM somone, to make a purchase in classifieds, I must make 10 BS posts, and wait 10 days? This might seem reasonable to you, but it is definitely not reasonable for someone new to the site who wants to make a purchase. You are depriving both the buyer and seller of opportunity. I cannot even PM an admin to discuss?! If the goal is to eliminate spammers/bots, surely there must be another way?
Then by all means find another forum that will allow you to do so. These rules are put in place to protect the membership from scammers that so frequently attend this site. It’s the only way to weed out the “real” people from those scammers. If the only reason you joined was to buy a rifle, try the airgun classifieds instead.

Then by all means find another forum that will allow you to do so. These rules are put in place to protect the membership from scammers that so frequently attend this site. It’s the only way to weed out the “real” people from those scammers. If the only reason you joined was to buy a rifle, try the airgun classifieds instead.
To which airgun classifieds are you referring?