• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How to mount my reflex sight

Purchased a Bushnell RXS-100 Reflex sight that does not have a mount. I would appreciate any help finding a mount or way to mount this reflex sight to my dovetail AEA carbine. I have even thought about buying a cheap reflex sight and tossing it for the mount if I thought it would line up with the RXS-100. Thanks for any help or suggestions you might have for me

Assuming you have the picatinny mount that comes with it - All you need is one of these:

1673229964559.png

Fireclub brand set of 2 $12.xx

Set of 4, unbranded on Ebay for $15

UTG / Leapers makes some as well. This one is on eBay. For some reason I couldn't find any two piece sets on Amazon, just a single one for what you would normally pay for two.

Here is another dovetail adapter.

This might help you identify your mount requirement.

This might help you identify your mount requirement.
Robo -

GREAT list !
Someone needs to give you and the list writer a big kiss for putting the list together, and you for posting the list.

Hmm...on second look...some of the "mount" callouts are incomplete.
Like for the Holosun, 530 series sights. The list calls for "AimPoint, Micro Standard". The list should say, the A.P....., AND "Picatinny mount included". This way, no one new to red dots will have to go looking for a mount, when one is actually...included.
There may be more of the same type of being incomplete.

BUT, it's still a very good start.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
First time I have tried to upload photos and they did not load only links that I can not get to work. So guess I need to read up on how to upload a photo and get it to actually show the photo. Sorry guys

I think those .HEIC files are apple only. Convert the image to a .jpg format and you should be up and running. Or, if the image is open on your computer, just select and copy the image, then paste it right here in the window. That is what I do most of the time, though I haven't tried it on my phone yet.

I was not able to find a Deltapoint Pro to 22 or airgun dovetail mount, but with one of those $6 Weaver to dovetail adapters and pretty much any generic DeltaPoint Pro compatible picatinny mounts should get you working.

This page lists quite a few other brands that use the same footprint as the DeltaPoint Pro.

Here is one that should fit your Deltapoint Pro. Free returns.

This one from Riton is under $20. The little "click" counting dial that fits on the Allen key looks interesting. No sure how it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1