How to mount a tactical flashlight on a Benjamin Marauder .22 caliber rifle

I own a Benjamin Marauder .22 caliber rifle (BP2264S) with a Holosun red dot and magnifier mounted on a dovetail to picatinny rail adapter on top of the rifle. I'd like to add a tactical flashlight, but there's no room on the pic rail, and even if there was, it would be in the way of the red dot, of course. Does anyone have a trick for mounting a flashlight elsewhere on the rifle? If there is a way to attach it to the top of the Holosun HM3X magnifier, that might work best, but I'm at a loss as to how I would attach it stably (I'd rather not MacGyver it). Does anyone have advice on this?

Thank you for your prompt and helpful reply, d3vnull. I had seen those side ring attachments, but figured even they would block the red dot, but you may be onto something. I would have to buy a longer pic rail adapter if I went that route (as I mentioned in my original post, I'm out of room on the existing one), but given how relatively inexpensive those pic rail adapters are, it wouldn't be a huge deal.

I tried most those things. What I did was just buy a plastic pic rail off Amazon or Ali baba if you don't mind the wait. However if your worried about breakage just buy an aluminum rail and then use a couple coarse thread screws and glue of your choice.I use e6000 I placed mine on the left side of my Gamo urban. Should work fine with the marauder. If you have the wood stock I'd use a different glue. Maybe wood glue or epoxy. Gluck buddy.

there are adapters to add a pic rail to the sling stud if you have one, which allows for mounting a bipod or light.
ideally you want to have the light as far forward as possible so it isn't shining on the rifle more than necessary.
here is one kind...

bipod_adapter_caldwell_sling_swivel_stud-pic_rail.jpg

Go to hillairguns .com. Tim Hill makes cool parts for the marauder, and one of them is the air tube to barrel shroud clamp that replaces the factory one. His fits tighter to the shroud, so you can lean your rifle up on a corner wall with no fear of your point of impact changing due to the loose fit factory clamp.

Bonus is his has a three or four lug pic rail under that clamp for exactly what you intend to do with that flashlight.

I always told myself if I bought a second marauder that clamp would still be my first upgrade like it was my first one

Reactions: d3vnull