How to Make Sig Sauer MCX / Virtus Accuracy Improvement

Quick easy mod to gain accuracy at range. By simply drilling out the flanges in the belt will increase accuracy greatly. In this video I show the difference between stock belt vs mod. The MCX .177 cal belt needs a 3/16" drill bit to do this mod. Not sure of the size on the .22 cal version. But all you need is a bit large enough to remove the flanges, not the actual walls of the belt.

https://youtu.be/6YDBgU0f2Hs

Above is a video I made showing the accuracy difference. 

I'm glad I could help. At the time i bought this gun the reviewers was hyping this gun up and only shooting it at 10 to 15 yards... Unfortunately i didn't catch on until i had the gun in my hands why. So i honestly had sat this gun to the side, putting it up for sale 3 times and it would not sale for what I had put in it. So I decided to start searching for a fix, even contacted Sig Sauer with no response... And this is what I came up with on my own. Also the barrel inside of the fake shroud was loose. So I tighten it down as well. Now I wish I could crank up the power on it so I could achieve the 700 fps that sig swears by. I totally dont see it... But the gun is alot better with this mod. Totally fun to shoot.