• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How to make a new gun... newer!

I managed to pick up a set of Vernon Austin RHT grips in Cocobolo for my 1701P last month and they've just arrived! Worth every penny spent and every second I waited for them to show up. I am very happy to finally have a set of these. Pictures don't really do them justice, but here they are anyway.
IMG_9146.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

IMG_9136.jpg

IMG_9142.jpg

The plastic grips that it came with weren't terrible, but these grips make the gun feel terrific in the hand. Feels heavier and more solid, but any additional weight it in the right place. Won't get to see how they affect my shooting until tomorrow, but for now, I am just blown away by these!

I managed to pick up a set of Vernon Austin RHT grips in Cocobolo for my 1701P last month and they've just arrived! Worth every penny spent and every second I waited for them to show up. I am very happy to finally have a set of these. Pictures don't really do them justice, but here they are anyway.
View attachment 335111
View attachment 335112
View attachment 335113
View attachment 335114
The plastic grips that it came with weren't terrible, but these grips make the gun feel terrific in the hand. Feels heavier and more solid, but any additional weight it in the right place. Won't get to see how they affect my shooting until tomorrow, but for now, I am just blown away by these!
Heck yes! Those are nicccce!🤌🤌🤌

I had to file down the front post a bit to get on target with the LPA, but no big deal. You can order another front to go with the Williams. I personally would prefer the Williams, but I had a hard time coming up with one in stock. I'll get one for it later this year (I hope), but I'm perfectly happy with the LPA to be honest.