• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How to make 100's of pellets INaccurate!

I suffered a tragedy today while practicing...

1554670644_15079274555caa64345fdb95.99135038_IMG_8182.JPG

ROFL!! 😆😆

It wasn't a "crash" as you might think. More of a dull "thunk" sound that made me think, "maybe it's not as bad as I think it's going to be." Then I looked. UGH!! 

Considering that I won't count on a pellet for accuracy that falls from the shooting bench, this entire pile is now junky practice ammo.

These were at the bottom of the pile and probably sustained the most damage. trash.

1554670779_6236484665caa64bba6b7e6.74790441_IMG_8183.jpg

I'm glad I just picked up some fresh tins from AoA recently! LOL! 

Ouch, I've done the same thing in our gravel driveway. What a mess, it took me forever to pick them up, not to mention how long it took me to sort and wash them. I swore I'd never do that again. About a month later... Dad, I dropped the pellets! Urgh, same gravel driveway, same mess. I sure am glad JSB is switching to screw top lids!

Stoti

Ouch, I've done the same thing in our gravel driveway. What a mess, it took me forever to pick them up, not to mention how long it took me to sort and wash them. I swore I'd never do that again. About a month later... Dad, I dropped the pellets! Urgh, same gravel driveway, same mess. I sure am glad JSB is switching to screw top lids!

Stoti

Been there, done that! With a brand new, just removed the tape tin of JSB's.