How to loose a FX Impact MKii in less then a month

Good Doctor, 😊

your good heart — and your creative story that gives us a glimps of it — brightened my day. Thank you! 

And it inspired me to call my parents today!

And it motivated me to begin working on a gift for mom and dad that isn't anything like an airgun — but different people, different gifts...! 😄 

I pray God will give you wisdom as you treat your patients. Thank you for serving!

Matthias

I think this is the best thing iv herd in weeks great thing to do for your dad.... I don't get to see my dad as he is in Florida but he came up to visit with me last year and we shot and had few beers and we talked about him teaching me with the Sheridan blue streak 20 cal when I was 11 I think I couldn't hardly pump it past 5 if I remember right. anyways great job on what you did for your dad brought tears to my eyes thanks for sharing and both of your services keep up the great work kid your awesome 

Just got home from my hunting camp. Had to do a little maintenance. My dad is 78 and really enjoys being able to shoot 100yrds with no recoil. He says his taking a pounding behind a gun days are over. Watching him shoot when we take a break or when we get up in the morning is priceless. I too have already lost guns to him. I will get them back some day but that will be a very sad day.
1589329544_17540979415ebb3e886ee7e3.22718407.jpeg

Good Doctor, 😊

your good heart — and your creative story that gives us a glimps of it — brightened my day. Thank you! 

And it inspired me to call my parents today!

And it motivated me to begin working on a gift for mom and dad that isn't anything like an airgun — but different people, different gifts...! 😄 

I pray God will give you wisdom as you treat your patients. Thank you for serving!

Matthias

Thank you sir, That is truly humbling to hear. I am glad it helped you.

I think this is the best thing iv herd in weeks great thing to do for your dad.... I don't get to see my dad as he is in Florida but he came up to visit with me last year and we shot and had few beers and we talked about him teaching me with the Sheridan blue streak 20 cal when I was 11 I think I couldn't hardly pump it past 5 if I remember right. anyways great job on what you did for your dad brought tears to my eyes thanks for sharing and both of your services keep up the great work kid your awesome

Thank you for the kind words. I just truly hope folks understand reading this. that i wrote this to make folks smile and laugh. Likewise it was to share a good moment with my dad and it is about him. I did not want to make it about me or compliments to me.

As a update. My father has been really enjoying the airgun and shooting it almost daily. As a airgun for what he is using it, i am impressed by the FX Impact and how accurate it is with a variety of pellets. Or it could be that the old man is still just that good with his aim, lol. Dont make me admit it to him... hehhehe. 

Just got home from my hunting camp. Had to do a little maintenance. My dad is 78 and really enjoys being able to shoot 100yrds with no recoil. He says his taking a pounding behind a gun days are over. Watching him shoot when we take a break or when we get up in the morning is priceless. I too have already lost guns to him. I will get them back some day but that will be a very sad day.
1589329544_17540979415ebb3e886ee7e3.22718407.jpeg

I completely agree. There is nothing that i want to inherit from my parents. Ast that is a day i do not want to see.

Father's day is coming guys... time to start thinking lol. So many options to do for him with this new hobby. maybe a nicer scope?

Oh... a guided turkey hunt here in FL... 

Folks ,again thank you for all the kind words. But the main point is to make you all smile and have a positive note in this time of fear, anxiety and isolation.

God bless you all

PS.

I have been very busy with work last few days. So i have not had time to come back to the thread as often. apologies.

I can understand but it would have to be my grandpa as my father passed away years ago. However I think I am going to have to find one for my brother in law since he shot mine and only lives 15 minutes away. Family is awesome to me as I am sure they are to most, but I think I may have been blessed more than most, some of it may be biased but I do have some amazing family.

I can understand but it would have to be my grandpa as my father passed away years ago. However I think I am going to have to find one for my brother in law since he shot mine and only lives 15 minutes away. Family is awesome to me as I am sure they are to most, but I think I may have been blessed more than most, some of it may be biased but I do have some amazing family.

Haha:) cool. It is nice to be able to share good hobbies with family. I hope you all have a great time. My grandfather was just amazing. Different then my dad (stepdad). But amazing. He was my mom's dad. Fought in 4 wars as a medic for Israel. I miss him dearly. HIm and my grandmother. Those were tough days.

Anyways. Have a wonderfull evening everyone.

Awesome thread. I recommend getting the stories written down if you still can. In WWI, my grandad fought in the Meuse Argonne. He was in the 82nd Division 328th Infantry, Company G; Alvin York's unit. How I wish his stories had been recorded. I had five uncles that fought in WWII, and I know one of them participated in two amphibious assaults; the invasion of Sicily and invasion of Italy. But that's all I know, because none of their stories were written down.