• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

how to improve

Gavin777

Apr 30, 2023
OR
我有一个ruger impact max elite,它的性能不够流畅,有时很准确,有时偏差很大。可能是因为钢鼓上的底座是塑料的,它会随着拍摄而移动。有没有高手可以提供一些升级配件来代替塑料导轨。

但是它的记录也是惊人的,45yard的兔子,20yard的土狼,20到40yard的松鼠,15yard的老鼠
67F8BE8F-A4F7-46F8-B4EA-F74E72D311BB.jpeg

我有一个ruger impact max elite,它的性能不够流畅,有时很准确,有时偏差很大。可能是因为钢鼓上的底座是塑料的,它会随着拍摄而移动。有没有高手可以提供一些升级配件来代替塑料导轨。

但是它的记录也是惊人的,45yard的兔子,20yard的土狼,20到40yard的松鼠,15yard的老鼠View attachment 353500
No clue what you mean by the base of the steel drum is plastic? Are you referring to the end cap?

Would be nice if you can get some groups on paper at the yardages stated. Accuracy with animal references... is great for hunters, but just too much variation/spread to let most of us know how accurate you air rifle is.

I thought civilians were not allowed to own air rifles in China (they are treated as fire arms). Assuming you are from China.

No clue what you mean by the base of the steel drum is plastic? Are you referring to the end cap?

Would be nice if you can get some groups on paper at the yardages stated. Accuracy with animal references... is great for hunters, but just too much variation/spread to let most of us know how accurate you air rifle is.

I thought civilians were not allowed to own air rifles in China (they are treated as fire arms). Assuming you are from China.
You're smart, didn't you guess it from my poor grammar? As you said a lot, China prohibits people from owning any guns. i live in america