How to fill Condor

Forgive the Newbie question but I just purchased an Airforce Condor SS from a member here on the classifieds. I want to do everything I can to be ready to shoot when it arrives. I've got ammo ordered, and I just had my high pressure scuba tank filled (I'm a diver so I have tanks already) .

The problem is, I don't know what kind of 1st stage regulator/fittings I need to fill the Condor's tank. Here's a photo of what I have coming from the seller:

1528868939_4418133195b20b04b1134e1.19820915_1528652800_673214345b1d6400bab7e2.53216360_6CB5F9...jpeg

I understand I will have to screw the tank into the adapter with the brass fitting (below the tanks in the picture) and then hook that to the tank. I see on Airforce's website and on Pyramid Air there are yoke adapters with hoses but what is the name of the specific fitting on the end of the hose so I can make sure it fits the fitting in my picture above? And other special instructions for filling? 

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers! 

-G

@geobruin
I can speak to your questions as I've had many, many AF products. From very early production, to the latest generations. 
Your fill whip will need a QD or Quick Disconnect to fill the tanks. 
As an example, I used one of these, but as long as you have an fill whip that has a "K" valve adapter on one end and a Quick Disconnect or QD on the other you will be able to charge both tanks.
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/AirForce_Scuba_Tank_Adapter_K_valve_Steel_Hose/3018

You have two generations of tanks. the one in the top of the picture is the older and the lower is the newer. 
The older tank you will use the screw on adapter with the brass fitting on the right
The newer tank does not appear to be an AF factory spinloc tank. And I can't tell from the picture (sorry I can't enlarge it) if it has the spinloc adapter. But obviously it worked for the previous owner. 
The other adapter with the Condor valve is a Co2 adapter which allows you to use the large paintball tanks. The Co2 will give you a bunch more shots but will greatly reduce the power, defeating the purpose of a Condor IMO. 

The newer tank you will not use an adapter, only the QD on the end of the hose connected to the fill nipple opposite the gauge. 
The older tank you will use the screw on adapter with the brass fitting. Just a side note, there is a large O ring which fits into the screw on end of the adapter. Don't loose it; you need it to seal against the tank.
You CAN use the screw on adapter for both tanks, but obviously you will have to remove them to fill them. You will more than likely find yourself using the newer generation and shelving the older just because it's more convenient.
If all or any of this is clogging your brain, or if you need any help or questions answered, please feel free to PM me. 

Reactions: Geobruin
@davecole

Thanks for the helpful response! I've ordered a K valve fill whip from Pyramid Air. 

I thought that might be a fill nipple opposite the guage but the seller talked about having to unscrew the tank to fill so I assumed it wasn't. He said they were not spin-loc tanks so I'm guessing this is an older gun without the spin-loc feature. He did say that one of the tanks was a "high flow" tank so I'm guessing that's the newer one. 

You've been so helpful I'll go ahead and ask if there's anything I'm missing before I can start shooting or if you have any other words of wisdom?

Cheers!

-G

I don't see anything per se'. you might ask him what pressure he filled to and shot down to. That would be very helpful. There is a sweet spot for fill pressure so you don't have so much of a bell curve on velocity. I'd be curious as to what length of barrel the gun. Caliber? Measure the gap between the bottom of the top hat (it's the silver thing with the stem going into the valve and through the brass insert) and the brass insert on the tank.I always use automotive feeler gauge. A few thousandths can make a difference. And what is the power wheel set on. 
The previous owner should be able to tell you all about how the gun is "tuned". Ammo - JSB will be your best bet. depending on the caliber, .25 - 25.4 although the 34's can be used, .22 either the 18.1 or 15.89 but mine liked the 18.1 the best. And .177 the 10.34 is the pellet to use.
If you don't have a chrony, you may want to consider one. It's the only way to properly tune one. 

Excellent feedback. It's a. 25 cal. I've been eyeing a chronograph both for this gun and for load development on my powder burners. I'll probably go with the Caldwell failing other suggestions. I hadn't even thought about asking the seller about how the gun was set up or what ammo it likes.

Thanks again for all the help. Now all that's left got me to do is shoot it and report back. 

Cheers! 

-G

I do not have the Condor but have the older Talon SS upgraded to the Hiflow spin lock. 24" 16mm barrel. 
I seem to get valve lock past 3000 psi? But not ever owning an AF gun I have to say i have overlooked them. 

Mine in the current set up is a cannon. Loves the JSB 25'S and the H&N 21 Barracudas. Power wheel on 0 and still shoots @ 1000 fps +- With both weights. Accurate shots easy from 50 to 100 yards. 
I've changed the forarm, AR15 UTG pistol grip and and added an adj Morgan butt pad. Leatherwood 50mm SF. Love it.