How to eliminate fliers??

Mags can be a culprit. I have a Hatsan at44 and one mag will hit dead center POA and the next mag, refilling to the same starting bar, will give an equally tight group but about 3/4 inch high and right at 50 yards. Never could figure that out but it's pretty consistent. I really think flyers have much more to do with the ammo than anything else but that's just my hunch.

Hey eddy. I shoot those pellets a lot. I have noticed how dirty my hands are after shooting them. Then after finishing a tin i am noticing more and more lead shavings in the tin. Also my barrel is extremely dirty after a little shooting. I wonder if their quality control is slipping a little to keep up with demand? They still shoot great but i think I'm going to try and clean my .25 JSB king heavies like i do for my springers and see if that helps.

I have very few flyers out of my Royale 500 with the MK1's. I do weigh, and size though. After being sized you can't even feel any contact with the head or skirt contacting the O-ring or breech while chambering a round. Like Michael said, any wind at all and your probably going to be confused about what's a real flyer and what was a wind variance. If you had a bad O-ring I would think more of your shots would be scattered.
Jimmy

Had the pleasure of talking to Eddie tonite about this.
I just started weighing pellets. Didn't take long to figure out that there is a .02 grain difference + or - in pellet weight.
What came to me? I have three different weights within that .02 grain difference. Guess what? Most are not stated weight.
In the end, I will try and prove this. It's not how (well some what) good your scale is. It is about the variance, You will have three. The only pellets you will trash are the skirts. Lighter the pellet greater the loss.