How to eliminate fliers??

Yep, if you are going to try for stacking pellets one right after the other, you had better get serious about weighing and culling for head diameter on the pellets. I recently weighed and sorted a tin of JSB Exact Kings/ .25 cal / 25.39 grain pellets/ and found a few 24.8 gr ... a few 24.9 gr ... a few 25.0 gr ... a few 25.1 gr ... quite a few 25.2 gr ... a few less 25.3 gr ... a bunch of 25.4 gr ... a whole lot of 25.5 gr ... a few 25.6 grain ... some 25.7 gr and some 2 25.8 gr. Head sizes were more uniform mainly being 6.37 and 6.38. If I had to guess, I would say that fully 30% of the pellets were ranged between 24.8 to 25.3 and 25.6 to 25.8 grains ... that's a lot of variation from the sweet spot of 25.4 to 25.5 gr. With that amount of variation, you'd be lucky to get only one or two flyers out of a ten shot group. A lot of things can throw off a group size. When you are old like me, your blood pressure can play havoc with a good group and then there is always the old cramp in the trigger finger that throws you off. Some days I don't seem to be able to shoot at all, it's harder than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest so try and eliminate as many variables as possible and you will do well

I weighed 1400 of the JSB 25.39's over the last couple days. As likkitysplyt stated I had a range from 25.0 - 25.2 at least 500, a few under 25.0. I estimate a 100 over 25.5-25.8.
The balance in 25.3-25.5. It will be and interesting test to see if the POI @50 yards changes between the lighter ones and the others. The heavies I'm not going mess with. I was surprised to only have 3 bad skirts (So far). I noticed some one mention how dirty theirs were? I didn't have that issue. I will wash and then count out 50 that I will lube and compare against non-lubed. I need to understand the sizing issue better. It appears there are two issues, 1 being the head size the other being the skirt.
The sizers appear to size both to one size. Some say this don't matter some say it does? Then rolling them as well? GEEZ LOUISE! this is a lot of work! LOL 

So I've noticed that weighing doesn't matter much at 50 yards. Gun is powerful enough to push pellet there if shooting at typical speeds. Where it does count is when going out to 100 yards. I've seen significant differences in grouping ability when going out that far. Then, if you want to get an even tighter group, I'd suggest getting all the head sizes grouped together as well.