• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA How to de-gas .357 AEA Terminator?

All you need to do is slowly loosen this screw and your air will bleed out.

B46686B7-6314-4B60-BD29-254C4178DBBD.jpeg

Reactions: HighPlains
How easy are these to work on? Looking to get one myself but a bit leery of the semi mechanism.
I have an HP Carbine and I’ve found it to be easy to work on. The semi auto mechanism within the shroud is simply a piston that’s attached to a rod that drives the bolt back, and a big return spring over the barrel. MT Airgunner on youtube has some great tear-down and repair videos on the HPs. I’m guessing the Terminators are fairly similar in operation.

I have an HP Carbine and I’ve found it to be easy to work on. The semi auto mechanism within the shroud is simply a piston that’s attached to a rod that drives the bolt back, and a big return spring over the barrel. MT Airgunner on youtube has some great tear-down and repair videos on the HPs. I’m guessing the Terminators are fairly similar in operation.
Wow, so similar to the system used in ARs or AKs? I never really considered how semi/full auto mechanisms in airguns must benefit from always using “clean” gas as opposed to firearms to cycle the action.