How to Clean Hammerli 850?

Hello all. I finally worked out the bugs of my wonderful Hammerli with proper pellet selection, OEM O-ring replacements and chronic lubrication thereof, as well as some factory original accessories that are useless but with simple mods work amazingly well. So now that we are so happily enjoying this gun, I've put over 3,000 pellets through it and it's still shooting fairly accurately, but I feel that the last few hundred pellets have seen an accuracy, maybe even velocity (due to trajectory at longer ranges dropping off) loss.

How do you clean this gun? I've cleaned my two Benjamin break barrels using bore snakes with cleaning patches put through and I've found after the first 500 rounds or so the accuracy takes a breath taking improvement after the first cleaning using a snake, patches and Slip 2000 products which are water soluble as well as airgun/gasket safe. The Hammerli shot well out of the box and still fairly does but I am thinking it should be cleaned as well.

I don't like the idea of using a rod but the breech is simply inaccessible for a bore snake without more disassembly than I am comfortable doing. Can you field strip the gun to the point of proper breech acess without voiding the warranty? How do other Hammerli owners do it properly? How do you do it?

Many thanks