How to change the vulcan tactic into standard bullpup?

I have already bought the vulcan tactic .22cal Gen.4 . But I'd like to change it into a standard bullpup GEN.4 now!What other spare parts do you need to buy, please?
I need item 60 and item 69 and item 85 and the new stock and Threaded Shroud. I know I'm not sure about all this, so Please ask the great minds in the forum to help me. What accessories do I need to complete the refit?Thank you!

2MBnvzx_zpsfliggu83.jpg~original

"SocalTrail"I believe all the main parts are the same, the difference being the trigger linkage. When I had a tactic I looked into to but discovered it was easier to sell it and buy a bull pup.
Agreed; I don't understand why you'd buy the Tactic and try to convert it to a bullpup when AGT makes a damned good bullpup to begin with. If you somehow succeed, you'd end up creating something comparable to the Vulcan bullpup but likely not as good as the original. If the situation is that you bought the Tactic and changed your mind / regret getting it, the easier route would be to sell it and buy the bullpup - or even try to trade it for one.