How to be a better Field Target Shooter (translates to other disciplines)

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Philip has started a new video series called "How to be a Better Field Target Shooter in 15 minutes". While his passion is for Field Target, many of the gifts presented in his videos can help ANYONE who wants become a better shooter.

Check them out!

Resources - Be a better field target shooter in 15 minutes- Pellet Sorting with Greg Sauve

Be a better field target shooter in 15 minutes- Pellet Sorting with Greg Sauve In this episode, I talk to Greg Sauve about what he does to prepare for a match regarding inspecting and sorting pellets. It's a tedious process but can make a huge difference for those shooters looking for every...
www.airgunnation.com

Resources - Be a better field target shooter in 15 minutes- Practice Routine with Cameron Kerndt

Be a better field target shooter in 15 minutes- Practice Routine with Cameron Kerndt In this episode, I talk to Cameron about his practice routine and how he trains for Field Target. Cameron has some great advice on being dilligent with your FT practice! #airgunshooting #getoutandshoot...
www.airgunnation.com

Resources - Be a Better Field Target Shooter in 15 Minutes- Shot Routine with Keith Walters

Be a better field target shooter in 15 minutes- Shot Routine with Keith Walters In this episode, I talk to Keith Walters about shot routine and how important it is in the sport of Field Target. Keith has some thoughts to share and advice for those looking to improve their FT game...
www.airgunnation.com

Resources - Be a better Field Target shooter in 15 minutes- Offhand shooting with Paul Cray

Be a better Field Target shooter in 15 minutes This series offers valuable tips from expert Field Target shooters in a short video interview format. In this episode, Paul Cray gives great advice on shooting offhand and what it takes to become a great shooter on the standing lane.
www.airgunnation.com

Thanks Philip @DeadEyeNC !