• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX How to align Gauge with stock on fx bobcat mk1

Hi team, I've bought a second-hand FX bobcat (love it) and there are a few small issues with it that I'm repairing as I go and learn. I noticed that with this PCP the 2nd stage of the trigger wasn't working hence, I took the stock off to clean up the lever and readjusted the second stage, as part of this I needed to take the bottle pressure gauge off. Now I find that when I put the pressure gauge back on I'm not getting a good alignment with the flush of the face of the gauge to the flush of the hole in the stock. If you were to look at the gauge side-on with the face being at 9 o'clock I'm having to turn it to 10. In the research I've done so far I thought it would be an o'ring issue but from what I can tell it is just a plastic washer block inside the copper tube (no o'ring). In that case, I thought I would just add a o'ring but the width of the o-ring is too wide so wonder how to resolve this.

Next thought was to use fine gasket paper, thinking this should be a good shim and should hold the pressure.

Any thoughts

(and yes I straighten up the trigger linkage at the same time ;) )

IMG_20240413_142946.jpg