How rare are 25 cal RWS Diana 56 TH

They are great guns indeed however I suspect a low amount of sales for the 56 due to its price so less people have them and not necessarily a rare gun but probably not many were sold possibly on lack of interest or high cost. For $699 you can get a good PCP or other quality springers for much less and often half that.

I have never seen any RWS 54s nor 56s in 25 caliber and never thought they were available.

I know that they had the 25 available in the 52 and 48 in the past but never on the 54s nor 56s. Same goes with the 20 caliber.

I have three 54s (originally thought I had only 2 but have 3) and one 56 and for me the 56 is harder to shoot.

I would buy another 54 before another 56 but thats just me and is not price dependent even if they were to cost the same.

Hope my insight clears things up a bit and is beneficial to your inqury...

CA

My 56 is a 22. Haven't shot it extensively though because I didn't like how the grip was in relation to my trigger finger and it seemed a bit harder and and different to cock. Rather difficult to explain it was uncomfortable for me to shoot it in general so I stopped shooting it. Its now a decorative piece.

CA

I don't have a 22 cal D56. IM me if you are looking for something in particular for your decorative piece. 😄

Hey Diesel, did you purchase the 56 in .25 that was listed as used in AoA. Almost got it but someone (you?) beat me to it.

Have a 56 in .177 and a 56 stocked 54 action in .20 (yes, one of the few). Also got a 52 in .25 that I'd like to compare performancewise with your 56, basically the same airgun sans the recoiless mechanism..

Enjoy that .25 cal 56, should be a sweet shooter!

Pedro in PR

How rare is a 56 th by it'sself? Really released afte the 48/52/54 was was saturated and the TH is a make or break thing for most.

Diana has for years off and one issued .25 is all the mentioned models. The last 48 in .25 I believe was available only in black?

Some odd UK pellet in the 22g range chroined around 740 in an old .48.

RicninMI made a least a few carbine conversions of the 48 in .25 and they were very nice lits.

John