• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How often do you shoot your airguns.

How often do you shoot?

• Every day

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • On the weekends

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • At least a few times a week.

Votes: 56 44.1%
  • Whenever possible

Votes: 33 26.0%
  • Can't shoot because of location

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Being retired and living 5 minutes from a beautiful indoor 25 yard range I shoot pretty much 7 days a week 6 months out of the year, The other 6 months I am very involved with cemterfire bench rest shooting from 100 to 1000 yards. Shooting matches every weekend, cleaning guns and reloading along with yard work brings me to maybe 4 days a week. Life is good, pellets are cheap, no powder required just freed air and cocking my TX200, I love my air gun. I have a 97 in .22 on order so I plan on shooting that at 50yds outdoors. Next week starts a springer 10meter bench league about a half hour from home once a week. I am starting a paper once a month 40 shoot SHILOUTTE match latter this month at the local indoor range. I did not know if there would be interest but t.hey are coming out of the woodwork. Just needs dome one to start something. Great sport.

I rotate my air guns once/month just to keep them in good order shooting targets. Soon the squirrels will be out on my property and I will be shooting them.

Snow,misc 003.JPG

Last edited: