• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How often do you shoot your air gun?

When ever we want! We are blessed to live on almost 4 acres, so plenty of space to shoot. In addition, we have two shops, one 40x40, the other is 24x48. So indoor shooting is readily available as well. To top it off, the bay doors of both shops are facing each other, with about 50 or 60 feet in between. On windy days we are are in one shop or the other, and on hot, sunny days we can sit in one shop and shoot clear over into the other shop.

Having written all that, I only shoot a few times a week due to work and keeping up the farm (fruit & nut orchards, blackberries, and grape vines). You would think we would have plenty of squirrels to shoot, but I have an obsessed Border Collie/Blue Heeler mix who absolutely hates them. He patrols the orchard and chases or kills every squirrel he sees. There are occasionally bigger animals, but I leave them alone unless they are being destructive. We have seen plenty of deer, a couple of mountain lions, a bear once, a frequent fox visitor, and the wise guys of them all, coyotes. Oh, and skunks, which are avoided as best we are able. Oddly enough, with all that activity are chicken flock has never been molested!