• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How Often do you shoot ALL your guns ? For those with many airguns

I haul at least 6 out to the range each time I go. I take the air tank in case I need to refill, but with that many guns and stopping to talk with others, I'm there for hours and rarely ever fill up with the tank.! I'm fortunate in that not a lot of folks are at the range so I can dump them all behind me and shoot at will. I rarely go without shooting every gun each week. As said above, it's different when I'm hunting as I only take a couple and only one usually goes out. Target shooting and plinking, I try and rotate them all!

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy
I have 12 or 13 and the only ones I shoot regularly are my competition rifles when prepping for a match. The rest come out depending on what I feel like doing and I don’t keep up with when and how much I shoot any of them more than a loose count of numbers of shots. I tend not to sell any so I don’t try to keep an accurate shot count though I do keep maintenance and repair records.

Rick H

Reactions: .20calguy
To many to shoot all of them in a day.
Co2 guns are to cold to shoot reliability.
Love my collect of Hw springers. My Paul Watts tuned .20 blue laminate 97k is pcp accurate out to 50 yards. The Steve Poped full kitted( is that a word) Hw80 in .22 20ftlb is extremely smooth. But as with any "magnum " springer requires total commitment to shoot well. To cold for my hw55 wasp gun "Smokey Joe" , yellow jackets out.
Pcp' s, Hw 100 .22 AZ tuned 31 ftlb is a kick, loads of shoots with the buddie bottle conversion on it, gets shot alot.
During ground squirrel season, after the cattle eat down the grass, my FX Crown mk2 in .25, I shoot everyday.
Unfortunately, I hardly shoot my Sheridans and Benjamin pumpers only get shot once in a blue moon.
Life is tough, to many decisions to make.
Keep a charge on those pumpers.

I think I have 10 pcp rifles. I usually rotate them every few weeks. I keep thinking I'll let some go but it hasn't happened yet.
I was just thinking the other day, which was my favorite, and couldn't pick one. My BRCK is my 100 yard gun, I'm working on a Royale for 100 yards too. I have intermediate guns. I love 12 fpe rifles. I even love shooting my Notos.
So yes they all get shot on a rotating basis and spend the off time cleaned up resting in the safe.

I only own 3 (FX Royale .25, Bobcat .22, Boss .30) They're ALL with me every time I get out &, if nothing else, they all get zeroed in. I try to make sure none get neglected. I have an Edgun Matador .22 shooting slugs that's been loaned to me for a while (thanks Centercut) that's really awesome & a joy to hunt with but I still "exercise" mine for a minute even if I'm not going to hunt with them on a given day.

Reactions: Dairyboy and Perle
I just remember this kindly old couple lived next to me in my old neighborhood. Both of them died within a year of each other

The daughter came to clear out their house … they had such nice linens and china and silverware.

She said they never used it … keeping it for special occasions ….
I vowed to learn a lesson from that ….

I knew another guy had hot rods he barely drove … died of a heart attack …