• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How Often do you shoot ALL your guns ? For those with many airguns

Greetings fellow members.

Whenever I fill up my Scuba tank I go through all my guns ..shooting a few groups with each. Usually this takes about a week to go through them all.

It may be little ocd but I do this almost every time I fill up with air.

For me it keeps things fresh, as going from gun to gun you kinda have to relearn each gun. Keeps it interesting and quite fun

Anyone else do this ??

Last edited:
To many to shoot all of them in a day.
Co2 guns are to cold to shoot reliability.
Love my collect of Hw springers. My Paul Watts tuned .20 blue laminate 97k is pcp accurate out to 50 yards. The Steve Poped full kitted( is that a word) Hw80 in .22 20ftlb is extremely smooth. But as with any "magnum " springer requires total commitment to shoot well. To cold for my hw55 wasp gun "Smokey Joe" , yellow jackets out.
Pcp' s, Hw 100 .22 AZ tuned 31 ftlb is a kick, loads of shoots with the buddie bottle conversion on it, gets shot alot.
During ground squirrel season, after the cattle eat down the grass, my FX Crown mk2 in .25, I shoot everyday.
Unfortunately, I hardly shoot my Sheridans and Benjamin pumpers only get shot once in a blue moon.
Life is tough, to many decisions to make.

Way easier with my springers. Just grab the rifle, a tin of pellets and go shoot. Nothing else needed unless I want to hang a target or 2.

Yep same here. Get the urge to shoot a couple of rifles, no problem. And as Steve said just....

grab the rifle, a tin of pellets and go shoot.

Reactions: .20calguy
I have a lottery system to be sure that each airgun gets a day beside the door to the shooting range and some trigger time. Weather and other activities might interfere a bit but every gun gets shot at least once a month.

My pesting rifles are always at the ready and see the most use.

Seasonal guns like my 10 meter rifles and pistols get more love during the winter and the heavy hitters (over 30 fpe) see more use during the snowless season.

...But they all get regular use - even if it's just a mag or two to keep us in touch and keep things limber.

Cheers!

I have a lottery system to be sure that each airgun gets a day beside the door to the shooting range and some trigger time. Weather and other activities might interfere a bit but every gun gets shot at least once a month.

My pesting rifles are always at the ready and see the most use.

Seasonal guns like my 10 meter rifles and pistols get more love during the winter and the heavy hitters (over 30 fpe) see more use during the snowless season.

...But they all get regular use - even if it's just a mag or two to keep us in touch and keep things limber.

Cheers!
Yep To keep limber