• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other How much would this sell for?

I have about 10 old Dianas in mint condition, some costing over $1000 and they are not Giss match rifles. I wouldn’t pay $50 for this. But you can probably sell it for $100. The Norica rifles were also made in this design. They do not cost a cent more than the regular Diana 34 rifle. I’m sorry, just my opinion as a longtime Diana collector.

Last edited:
Reactions: mj102
Most people who are going to be interested in that gun are going to be looking for something as close to new as possible, at least I would be. I'd be buying it to swap into a new stock so its collectors value would be completely lost on me and given the cost of a new stock the asking price would have to be pretty low. Factor in new seals and a spring because I dont know their condition and it adds up to the point where a brand new EMS would probably make more sense.

Reactions: Maizen
I got this red painted Diana…how much would it sell for? Diana 34s have gone up in price considerably. I recall they used to sell for like $280…now over $400 which is interesting to say the least…

Moderator edit: link removed for cross posting.
I have to agree with the consensus here. The limited-run painted stock might be of interest to a "serious" Diana collector, but ONLY if it were in excellent condition. To most shooters it's just another used model 34 - a fine rifle, but also common - with a weird stock.

If I were taking it to an airgun show, I'd mark it about $200 but be prepared to take significantly less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maizen
Most people who are going to be interested in that gun are going to be looking for something as close to new as possible, at least I would be. I'd be buying it to swap into a new stock so its collectors value would be completely lost on me and given the cost of a new stock the asking price would have to be pretty low. Factor in new seals and a spring because I dont know their condition and it adds up to the point where a brand new EMS would probably make more sense.
I took it apart and replaced all of those. Internally, it is new.

Well it’s not supposed to be a collectors. Should be shot like a normal D34 and treated like any normal springer; it’s just in a unique stock. I’ve shot it quite a bit myself.
I hear you. You do have it listed as "RARE" though so that does sort of give the implication that you were seeking more for collectors value. As a standard 34 I'd probably walk away unless the price was really tempting. The 34 is a great gun though and I'm sure someone will love it for the right price.

But I mean…ya don’t ever see a factory red painted 34 often lol
If you repaint it won’t be ‘factory’, just a DIY painted 34. For someone looking for a shooter, original paint or new paint won’t much matter. And someone looking for a shooter will be your buyer.

Better to emphasize that you have renewed all the internals. Show chrony figures and current target groups to demonstrate performance since renewal. Those are what will matter to a buyer. Price it to sell.