How Much is That?

the exact price they list for on their web site.

Just stating the fact I paid the exact price they list on their website as well. Enjoy your other airguns!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the Blue laminate R5M pictured -- your avatar -- the gun you reference?

That is indeed a beautiful airgun -- in my favorite color. Member "NolandBeyond" posted several photos of his red laminate R5M months ago. Those photos of this beauty whet my appetite for one just like it.

I enjoy collecting and shooting these high-end guns and making comparisons. Despite my comment to ED, I would still consider a Laminated R5M Matador, if one ever appeared in this site's classifieds. Although I seriously doubt any owner will part with this gun.

Have a great day. And enjoy your keepsake.

Al

2many

I hate hearing about this, Brian let me know that the stock would be extra before I ordered my gun. Now I did order the blue laminate stock and I am very happy with my purchase. I might eventually get a Vulcan because of your reviews. One thing I will say is everyone has an off day sometimes and miss communication happens. If you were closer to carbondale Illinois we could meet up and shoot, that would let you know if you want one. 

the exact price they list for on their web site.

Just stating the fact I paid the exact price they list on their website as well. Enjoy your other airguns!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the Blue laminate R5M pictured -- your avatar -- the gun you reference?

That is indeed a beautiful airgun -- in my favorite color. Member "NolandBeyond" posted several photos of his red laminate R5M months ago. Those photos of this beauty whet my appetite for one just like it.

I enjoy collecting and shooting these high-end guns and making comparisons. Despite my comment to ED, I would still consider a Laminated R5M Matador, if one ever appeared in this site's classifieds. Although I seriously doubt any owner will part with this gun.

Have a great day. And enjoy your keepsake.

Al

I don't think I've ever seen Dillon keep a gun more then 6 months, have we? That blue laminate might wind up in the classifieds

16 of 18 at 50 yards and my blue laminate 

1548899292_9309677745c5253dc1d6479.54414312_250F3F28-E0DE-4B8F-B649-5BC7F9AA83FF.jpeg
1548899292_7881622405c5253dc702f08.59644727_8193E499-0E20-419D-87FD-A191B409AD81.jpeg

That's impressive shooting. I really like the blue/grey color scheme. What do you think of the cocking system?

I currently own 3 Vulcans. These guns are very accurate. In fact, as I recall, my best group to date with an air rifle was shot from my Vulcan Gen IV .22 caliber.

Thanks for the offer of shooting your Matador. If ever I'm in your neck of the woods, I will take you up on that generous offer.

Al

That's impressive shooting. I really like the blue/grey color scheme. What do you think of the cocking system?

I currently own 3 Vulcans. These guns are very accurate. In fact, as I recall, my best group to date with an air rifle was shot from my Vulcan Gen IV .22 caliber.

Thanks for the offer of shooting your Matador. If ever I'm in your neck of the woods, I will take you up on that generous offer.

Al

Well I’m honestly not the best shot, and that isn’t my best groups with the gun. It has just gotten better the more I’ve shot it, but the barrel does like to be clean. The trigger is pretty decent after some tuning and breaking in but it does have a long first stage. As the gun has been shot cocking has gotten much easier, my 55+yr old mother has no issues cocking the gun since it has broke in. I honestly love the design of the gun and made a antiping for it, I also get around 40-45 shots from 250 bar to 120bar pushing 34grn mk2s at 845fps. The factory reg is pretty good, and I have pushed them 900 with just hst adjustments, I never tried for more then that. 

“Off topic question for EDgun”. Have you decided if you will continue making the R5 .30 cal ? and if so will you ever Make it with a left-handed cocky bolt ?

No, as I told in the very beginning of R5 project -- that was a limited edition, only 407 of guns made. And I have no intention to make them any more. Otherwise that will be cheating on some customers who has bought them due to the limited edition. 

I bought 5 guns from ED-Gun WEST , and I do alot of shooting and I am hard on my stuff , I can say any time I needed to ask a question Brain answered me with in 1 hour , He is a good business man selling what he believes in and what he uses , and he does not sell junk , He is not a sales man he is a shooter , a hunter ,and a family man , and he can also be a tuner but his time is limited , He wont not rip anyone off , Sure things go wrong now and then PCP guns .but Ed-guns are more durable with over 40,000 slugs and 50,000 pellets shot out of them , I only had 1 tiny spring fail and a few gauges fail ,and 1 reg oring problem , but This means these guns stand up , I am not condoning what i do but I dropped my guns , I submerged one ,falling in a stream one time , I had one roll down a cliff with me and still held 0 .

When you returned your gun he bought gun and paid to ship it to you , and he tests guns , and you used it and shipped it back meaning he cant sell it for new , even though it may have been fine ,and I dont know if it was marked up , but he has to live with it , even if you just decided to ship it back , and yes ED-gun does angle scope rails ,this is good for people like me who shoot long distance , I don't need them FX mounts for these guns . like the FX need to shoot 100 yards ,

I remember Before FX opened in NC remember when AOA was FX ? I am sure many here remember this , I had one gun bad I couldn't shoot I sent it back paid shipping and got it back with more issues , I am not bad mouthing , they are human , I had same issues with FX in NC , So , I can say Honestly I like all guns but as for durable I have to say ED-Gun Rules ,

How many remember having a minor o-ring leak and aoa says ship it back or void warranty ? I been threw this ,so have many , and ED-gun put out video on how to rebuild everything ,but other then tuning , I have yet to even have a breech fail in 5 guns which I use very hard .

One last thing on Ebay how many people sell items for $20 an $10 shipping it is just what it is , If he puts $95 and $10 shipping or $110 shipped it is same thing , I personally don't think getting rich is shipping money , I bet the $35 bucks he charges to ship a gun costs him more , he is not Amazon who controls the shipping industry 

LOU