• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How much have you shot during covid?

I have been home since the last week of March working from home. At some point during summer I started setting my empty pellet tins aside. Last night I realized just with the tins I have saved it’s 18,000 pellets. 

I am fortunate that I have a yard large enough to shoot and neighbors that either don’t care or are also shooters.

So has this year been more or less shooting for everyone?

27FEE0FB-8F53-433A-9E50-37061017525F.1612825479.jpeg

DAMN!!!! Not nearly that much as I never got a day off. I had a lot of trouble finding my cheap pellets (CPHP) and did not want to dip into my stock of expensive pellets. Probably 500 pellets top. BUT I just got 5 tins at Walmart (they made me wait for 30 minutes while they "found" the key for the lock case) I got PO'ed waiting so I told the guy I wanted all they had. He was like "we only have these 5 tins and if you take them all nobody else will get any" Oh well (yea I can be a jerk. Anyway I got 3 other tins from a different Walmart a couple weeks ago so I got 4000 pellets for my plinking fun. Just finished my indoor 10 meter range so weather is no longer a factor.

I can honestly say I've shot my airguns while being infected "with COVID", maybe not as much during the worst days of the disease as I normally do but I didn't miss many days, I sure didn't shoot 18k though, I did buy over half of that number in various calibers and manufacturers, I've been camped out at Tractor Supply, from time to time they have CP domes in .22, I tried to find out where they got 'em from....no one knew.

lol, thats what you call poisoning your yard with lead .. but no i dont care about covid, shoot same as ever when a target presents itself .. dusted about 9 squirrels that decided the chicken coop was theirs and were harassing and chasing my laying hens, that was not acceptable behavior .. re-sighted one in that i layed down wrong and bumped the scope on the counter .. popped a couple of bunnies - destructive creatures i dont let them live on my property, a few shots here and there to play when im in the mood .. all total maybe half a 500 tin of premiers ..

Things really did not change all that much because of the China Virus for me. They made it illegal to shoot airguns in our yards and pretty much anywhere else around here. It's OK to shoot shotguns in some areas but airguns are prohibited in those same areas. I have been staying home a bit more but still have lots-o-time to shoot either pistols in the basement or at the range with the 50 yard pistols or rifles at 100 or 200 yards. I do shoot more, as of late, though so am going through plenty of pellets which I am constantly searching for.

Hate the TV these days can't stand to watch the stupidity going on everywhere anymore and it makes me sick to my stomach to see the programming of the masses that is going on there. So am on the computer buying ammo and airgun and related stuff all the time. I am a very sick/addicted man for sure. ;^)

Expect I have purchased 18-20K pellets and slugs in the last year and shot the better portion of them.