• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How much for set up the scope in the store?

I’m new to the pup air gun and I just bought an air gun and scope from the same store and ask the seller to zeroing the scope for me. Cause I don’t know the right way to do it, And the store charge me 150+, I want how much is a fair price for zeroing the scope?

You were lucky.

I would have asked $500.00..

Why?

You already know why!

I’m new to the pup air gun and I just bought an air gun and scope from the same store and ask the seller to zeroing the scope for me. Cause I don’t know the right way to do it, And the store charge me 150+, I want how much is a fair price for zeroing the scope?

You were lucky.

Right, I'm sure thats a winning business model.

It is rather simple.
Not only would I not pay a store to mount and bore sight my setup. I would not even let them do it for free. 
Just watch some YouTube vids. It is certainly a skill all gun owners should learn. 

I done one of the air gun in hawk 2-7, and I feel like i dont know how to do it right and it is not accurate. So I hope they can do it better for me.

I was buying the vixen and hoping that I can buy the scope and they can zeroing up for me. He is asking 550 for the helix but I thought I’m getting the ffs one and I saw I getting the sfs and with 150+ zeroing.

Id get that straightened out with exactly what you want

Oh my bad, First i thought I’m getting the helix FFP scope with zeroing for 550+, but when i saw the invoice that shows I’m getting the helix SFP for 550+.

You were lucky.

Why?

You already know why!

I wont pay $500 just for zeroing my scope, i rather spend time to do it myself.

They charged you $150 to mount and zero? Damn. It’s very simple to do yourself even if you watch a cpl videos on YouTube, local shop up here will mount and zero scope for $25 if you buy scope from them if you buy gun and scope they charge nothing at all.

i dont have alll these equipment to stabilizing the gun. I have tried to do it myself but feels like I’m not doing a good job so i let the store to do it for me.

I was buying the vixen and hoping that I can buy the scope and they can zeroing up for me. He is asking 550 for the helix but I thought I’m getting the ffs one and I saw I getting the sfs and with 150+ zeroing.

Id get that straightened out with exactly what you want

Oh my bad, First i thought I’m getting the helix FFP scope with zeroing for 550+, but when i saw the invoice that shows I’m getting the helix SFP for 550+.

Oh I understood what you meant. What I was meaning was did you want the FFP model or SFP model? It was sounding like you wanted the FFP version and I was meaning you need to get that straightened out with Tony if that's the case.