• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many rounds of ammo do you shoot in a year?

How many rounds of ammo do you shoot in a year?

• 1,000 - 5,000

• 5,000 - 10,000

• 10,000 - 15,000

• 15,000 -20,000

• 20,000 - 25,000

• 25,000 and higher

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't shot my SD handguns in a long while, although I do almost daily drills to stay consistent, I KNOW that not actually firing them (SD handguns) puts me at a disadvantage if push ever comes to shove.

The perp who burglarized my home and was later jailed for armed robbery will get out on the 26th of this month. He is Mexican and apparently, the laws favor illegal aliens in the USA today. This guy is the type that will always be a problem until somebody kills him makes him assume ambient/room temperature. I hope I don't have to be that person, but I know he will head straight back here because the home he grew up in is right next door to me

Sorry to drift...
I’m sorry to hear this, and I hope you don’t experience any further problems.

I’m sorry to hear this, and I hope you don’t experience any further problems.
Sadly I'm guessing he's in that long state on the Left coast, I can totally understand the feelings, we were burglarized decades ago, they caught the perps WITH our stuff and the stuff from others. The juvenile got off, and so did the 'adult'.