• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many refills can I get.

Can’t really give you a hard number because of so many variables. The gun can fill to 300 bar which is about the max for a SCBA tank. However, I’d suggest charging to 225-250 so it’s not so hard on the upstream side of the regulator.

But to give a vague idea here are some numbers I came up with using the fill calculator found in the link below

fill tank size - 66CF

fill tank pressure - 4350psi

fill gun to pressure - 3500psi

refill gun at pressure - 2100psi

total number of refills - 17

The 17 fills is based on when the tank’s pressure gets below 3500psi.

Now, know you can and will get more refills from your tank to your gun, just not starting at fill gun pressure, in this case 3500 psi. You can still fill the gun; just not to the 3500. If I had to guess, you’ll probably get a solid 25 fills before you feel you need to recharge your tank.

Obviously a larger capacity tank will yield more fills. if you haven’t already bought a tank, buy the highest capacity you can afford. 

https://www.airhog.com/content/8-fill-calculator

Good luck and have fun.

Thanks guys for the information. Using the calculator on AOA I kept coming up with infinity which didn't make any sense to me. I checked a liter to cubic foot calculator and it said 3 liters converted to 0.105944 cubic feet. When I plugged in all the figures on the AOA calculator it kept saying infinity. 

I have recently purchased a Yong Heng compressor and want a portable tank to carry with me to the range. I was looking at a 6.8 liter and a 3 liter and I think the 3 liter may be what I am looking for but just wanted to make sure I would have sufficient refills while at the range. I think the 6.8 liter might be too large to be very portable.

yeah you'll likely get more refills than you think on a 3L i know i do, i'd say the guy up there has it pegged pretty close at 25 ... that said, tanks are unweildy things to transport, get a big sturdy bag you'll be alright with either .. that said the 3L is MUCH more suitable for the yong heng to fill without flogging the living crp out of it ... i'd break up filling a large tank into several sessions for sure if you dont want it dead before its time, but being careful like that, myself now, fairly new to it but having experience with both sizes .. if i only had one, it would be the larger tank ... if im loading up to go somewhere to shoot the size of the tank isnt that huge of a factor, you still got to pack a tank either way .. it 'would' make a difference if i was taking a setup camping or something though or transporting on an atv .. might want an even smaller one for that scenario ..