How many people have more than one PCP?

How many of you have more than one PCP?
My wife asked me the other day when Im getting another one? I said Im not buying another one just yet, I wanna do a couple of upgrades to my Impact. I currently have 6 PCP's FX(2), AEA(2), Benjamin(2) and 2 break barrels. I'm not sure what I would buy next, but the Brocock Ghost is on my short list. With my Impact, Dreamline and Element, Im pretty content. What ever it is, Im pretty sure it will be in .22 form.

Last edited:
OK I only have two right now but one is a automatic .30cal and the other is a .50cal. That has to count for something. Funny thing, I just called a local indoor shooting range to see if I could shoot the .50cal there and I was told that there is no such thing.
I sometimes think that the less people really know about the airgun world the better. Like this guy I work with, he refers to mine as air soft and I just go along with him now. Sure sure, they're air soft.

I have a couple dozen PBs and I’m finding it very hard to limit my air gun inventory to just 2. In fact with all the cool products out there it may be impossible to limit the count to 6-7! Only been at this sport for a year now and it’s simply way too addictive. I’ve shot more ammo through my Airguns this last year than I have in the past 10 with PBs.

Reactions: EdinGa
6 but I'm trying to sell 1 so the old lady don't complain too much. I figured if I get rid of the one I need the least, I can tell her see I will get rid of some and then I'll just keep The other five. As long as she sees a gun going out the door, in her mind she'll think okay he'll get rid of the rest as well if he needs to. And then if I find one I really really want I'll just get rid of the next one I like the least. But I'm going to have at least five, I figured that's a good compromise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Loff and Perle
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.38.24 PM.jpg

I’m absolutely hooked on this hobby, and can’t believe how much fun it is.
I’m no longer married and there’s nothing in the way of making stupid decisions like too many toys.
I’ve sold off some of my collection but the safe is still too full lol!
Edit: Here’s the feeding station for the flock😂.

C5B7A1F0-052E-4A00-8FDB-7719B2EC8F5C.jpeg

Attachments

• 3BEB61DF-2A23-46BE-8B38-DDA9BD41F583.jpeg
    3BEB61DF-2A23-46BE-8B38-DDA9BD41F583.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Last edited: