• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many people have more than one PCP?

😀 I bought the six pcp's I have in less than a year. If they were heroin, Id have overdosed pretty easily 😅😅😅
I hear you like you are screaming! :eek:

You're the Addict and I am the Junkie..... Do you remember when the next AA (Airguns Anonymous) meeting is, I should probably attend?

-PJ

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
The Evanix Viper in .25 ^^
Seems like a fun backyard plinker! Still waiting on reviews for the production model. If ends up disappointing I can always cancel the pre-order.
Even though it's expensive as all get out, I'm really thinking about going on and spending the money on one of those Western Rattlers 357 semi-autos. I've never spent that much money on a PCP gun but I am in love 🤣

Reactions: DonEnzone
I have 1+2 and that equals 12. I might have missed a couple though. My wife thinks all of the bullpups are the same gun so I keep the ones I'm not using stashed away. :sneaky:
EdinGa,

You Vana2, Woogie_Man, and RCS9250 have the same situation and thought process around this. My wife couldn't tell the difference from one to the other..... The problem began when my son kept saying things like, "dad is that a new airgun?" and totally ratted me out. My son and I had to start getting ice cream when I would make a new addition to the collection and then made an agreement that he gets to shoot the new ones first. :sneaky:

I started down this rabbit hole October of last year with a L2 and then it went downhill from there... Six PCPs and two springers now. I like to tinker and customize and I didn't want to start modifying or messing with the L2 until I had some practice on some guinea pigs (Gamo Urban, Hatsan Nova, etc).

Truthfully I place the full blame on the AGN Classified section as I will see a deal and then feel the need to jump on it. Oh wait is that denial and blame shifting? Crud that is the first step, I really do need to get some help. Is there a local chapter for support meetings here in Texas?

-PJ

EdinGa,

You Vana2, Woogie_Man, and RCS9250 have the same situation and thought process around this. My wife couldn't tell the difference from one to the other..... The problem began when my son kept saying things like, "dad is that a new airgun?" and totally ratted me out. My son and I had to start getting ice cream when I would make a new addition to the collection and then made an agreement that he gets to shoot the new ones first. :sneaky:

I started down this rabbit hole October of last year with a L2 and then it went downhill from there... Six PCPs and two springers now. I like to tinker and customize and I didn't want to start modifying or messing with the L2 until I had some practice on some guinea pigs (Gamo Urban, Hatsan Nova, etc).

Truthfully I place the full blame on the AGN Classified section as I will see a deal and then feel the need to jump on it. Oh wait is that denial and blame shifting? Crud that is the first step, I really do need to get some help. Is there a local chapter for support meetings here in Texas?

-PJ
The OP only asked about PCPs. If we add springers, pumpers, and co2 to the tally, then I'm glad my kids are grown. I'd go broke buying ice cream. 😂

How many of you have more than one PCP?
LETS JUST SAY MORE THAN 1 AND LESS THAN 100 including C02 ,SPRINGERS AND PUMPERS

AR-5 RIGHT SIDE.jpg

Reactions: JohnTaylor
Its funny I'm starting to understand why you just cant have one PCP lol. There are so many beautiful PCP rifles. Now I understand why my wife has so many pairs of shoes and so many purses. I only have one right now and I'm extremely satisfied with it's performance. I had no idea these could be so accurate even at 50yds. I'm hitting spoons!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I'm trying to understand why? I get some of the reasons to where one might have a couple but you guys are out of control. I get that some are collectors, I can understand specific use case perhaps one for hunting bigger game and one for plinking/target shooting (cheaper ammo). Is there not one gun to rule them all? Or one gun that is multipurpose, but then I suppose this multipurpose gun is just avg at a lot things and not great at anyone one thing. So a Holy Grail PCP gun doesn't exist? I guess it's way to subjective. I can see most people use a .22 calibur as the best all round bullet and one could use a .22 slug to take down slightly large game and get better precision at long range. But if .22 is good wouldn't that mean .30 is better and so on? Even a folding adjustable stock could tick off a few boxes. Aesthetics certainly come in to play. A multipurpose gun would probably look more like a tactical gun and that doesn't always appeal to everyone. But I guess you can only take this so far. I guess there are just way to many use cases to just have one gun. Sorry just rambling on. Waiting for the day to finish so I can get back to the yard and do some more plinking.

Would you have a tool box with just a 13mm wrench in it? The field target rifles only get used for field target matches, they are boringly accurate in the back yard, and ironically, the big scopes are kind of a pain when hunting. A 10 meter peep sighted rifle for indoor positional practice in the winter. Breakbarrel for backyard plinking and pesting in the garden. .50 for deer and pigs. Now with this new Extreme Field target game, I need a mid power .25 that is accurate.