• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many of you have hit a wall with airguns....

triggertreat

I do my target practice late at night too. I live at an apt complex and while my backyard is approximately 45 yards long, from the corner of my apt to the fence is 35 yards. After 9 pm most of my neighbors are asleep. This is when LDC's / TKO's come in handy too. Fortunately, its not pitch black. A security light provides enough illumination.

Yes, with the summer heat, I see a new venue myself seeing's how the new E10 light works so well to see targets back in the woods, or just put a portable light out at the targets. I would be using a smaller caliber though...Tuned back a bit. I don't think anyone can hear me now, but no need for full power for plinking to begin with.

I finally hit a wall with my air Gun however I am Not a very good shot!

However, I am in hove of never having enough inovations.

Good one... I guess I have not hit the wall or anything because I love to shoot. I sold a few airguns such as the Career .50, Rainstorm II .357. My prod with the double .22 and some others and then picked up a couple Texan II in .457 and .257 an Uragan .30, FX M3 .25 and the Maverick .22. 

I also love the tech coming out. Esp with the full auto's. Had alot of bad luck with the LCS SK-19 but the Blitz has been perfect. I own real powder burners in full auto so was glad to see the airguns getting into them.

Having my own shooting range. I get to shoot whenever I want. Can't get enough of it.

What has kept me going is not buying perfect shooters $$ buy ones that need attention, test what pellets shoot best then figure out why they don't shoot well the next time using it. Some shoot best off a rest, others shoot most accurately off bags, some shoot best with a tug on trigger others need a squeeze. Seems the worst shooters needed the entry end of barrel cleaned up or the exit end needs attention, find additional hobbies and interests but these guns will always fill the voids. Politics lately makes me want to hit the wall with my head.

I'm in the process of moving from TN. to Fla. selling house down sizing and packing. My airguns are about to go into storage, pellets are already there, this may last for months...I may go into with-draws not being able to shoot for that long...I been shooting airguns part-time since '04 and more or less full time since retiring in '17 and enjoy this sport/hobby as much or more as I did in the beginning. I'll have 10 acres in Fla. and plan to set up an airgunning paradise with a good compressor...and hope to make some airgunning contacts in the area, (Chiefland) west of Gainsville. I often wondered why I enjoy this sport so much...and I still don't understand it.