• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many of these can you find.....

1560539475_18952196035d03f153310951.66804301_200g 1.jpg

CZ200s sure, but in this stock.... in the US.... 😁

Altaros made 2 (so far) his tube, quick fill, regulator, an uncommon CZ stock adjustable as seen, accessory rail under the foreend….. (stock is factory CZ)

12fpe so not for everyone.... 

Absolutely gorgeous. If I didn't already have my dream gun, I'd be looking at it now. 12 fpe is plenty of power to lay the smack down out to 50-75 yards depending on critter and great for the backyard/inside range which is where I do 95% of my shooting. I'd say the only thing I'd change (immediately) is adding a shroud with a donny FL or of the like...but I bet it doesn't even need it badly at that power level.

-Matt

Absolutely gorgeous. If I didn't already have my dream gun, I'd be looking at it now. 12 fpe is plenty of power to lay the smack down out to 50-75 yards depending on critter and great for the backyard/inside range which is where I do 95% of my shooting. I'd say the only thing I'd change (immediately) is adding a shroud with a donny FL or of the like...but I bet it doesn't even need it badly at that power level.

-Matt

its got a little bark to it but nothing that's a prob for me. I do prefer them a little quieter though. Altaros is customizing these to the point they call it a semi auto Their 'assasin'. If they can do that, I bet they could have threaded the barrel on these. I'll prob leave this one alone or maybe just add a simple TKO slip on. It feels so small compared to my others, I don't want to compromise that.