• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many fx guns are delivered to dealers?

My 3d printer stuck in the port at customs in Vancouver BC July 30th and not moving since.

Ordered some thread adapter from eagleeyeoptics UK Aug 10th still not reached to Canada but this air trip usually takes a calendar week.

Traded for a airtank with a guy from US two weeks ago still my thingy is wondering around in the states, watching it on the map by tracking number.

I don't know what is happening with postal services or customs or whatever else? This is not just a pissing contest with containers, but most likely a same scenario as with toilet papers not long ago....distract on one side and you don't watch = not paying attention to some other more important things running in the background.

Don't you think?

I have been waiting for near twice as long as you. I finally broke down and called Utah Airguns, as it has been over four months now, and asked how much longer I was told probly a couple of weeks as a shipment of guns was coming in and one of them was likely mine. I really hope this is so as I have been quite patient these last four months but the waiting is getting old and starting to cost me money.

Went out to the range today, to shoot my airguns, and heard a couple of guys talking about a Glock 43X. Well I immediately picked up all of my gear, stuffed it back in the car, and headed for the gun shop to pick up a Glock 43. Now if my M3 was here I would have been too busy shooting it and not heard that conversation. So it is getting expensive not having my gun yet.

Bighun,

This has been happening to me allot. I make a purchase back east. A couple of days later Fed X scans my package at their facility three miles away from me. The next day it travels 300miles up into Washington and the day after that it is, back in Oregon, on my doorstep.

I think when you don't pay the extra for the faster shipping the trucks just pass you by a few hundred miles, and then circle back, that way the delivery time is closer to what you actually paid for?

Bighun,

I think when you don't pay the extra for the faster shipping the trucks just pass you by a few hundred miles, and then circle back, that way the delivery time is closer to what you actually paid for?

I don't need it fast, I have time and plenty of other hobby.

I am just wondering about how the shipper is managing that $10 or $20 we paid, if they reloading a truck 5 times in a same City or same State...let it a union labour cost $1 each time and still long way to go to the border, customs, canadapost...must have make sense to them...

Well i have been waiting 160 days for my Maverick to be in store, which funny enough are in stores in countries around me, even seen in the UK a version pretty much the same as what i will be getting,,,,,, and cheaper too.

Needless to say, importing a gun, even one that is 18 year age legal and which you get thrown in your face in many stores here in Denmark, well it is probably a hornet nest i an not even going to look into for fear of my mood deteriorating even more than it normally is just waking up here.

I got on the Utah Airguns list in March when the impact was still MKII. At that time the wait was about 8 weeks. I ended up getting an M3 due to FX doing a complete production switchover, but with the increased M3 demand my total wait time was about 14 weeks. I called UA once early june for an update and was told next shipment or two and that was accurate. Right now 16-20 weeks would be believable just based on my wait time from earlier this year and all the additional demand due to M3 launch.