• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many fills from an 88CU.FT. tank

I have tried using the calculator that chickenthief has provided me, but I am having extreme difficulty understanding the calculating process, so I am going to pose just a simple question.

On my FX Crown which I fill to 250 bar, and refill when I get down to 100 bar, about how many fills can I expect from my 88 cubic foot tank that I top off at 4500 PSI??

Thank you

Come on man help us help you!

How big is that FX tank?

Is the 88cft the volume of air in your tank at 4500psi or is it the actual volume of the tank???

If it is volume of air then your tank is @ 8 liters in internal volume and the result is something like this given the FX tank is 500cc:

FX calc 1.1606409879.jpg

FX calc 2.1606409888.jpg

And the result is 5 full fills and then down from there.

I cant even find on my rifles air cylinder just how big the tank is. I know that in the instruction manual, which is really not all that good says to fill to a maximum pressure of 3600 PSI or 250 BAR. The tank is a standard carbon tank that comes with the FX Crown Continuum. I am going to do some more checking on that soon.

I called Air Hog and all they told me is what I have is an 88 CU.FT. tank.

I am going to look on youtube on some of the videos about the Crown and see if I can dig more stuff up about it.

Thanks!!