How many days per week do you shoot an airgun?

How many days per week do you shoot an airgun?

• Total voters
More in the winter for me. This is my indoor, climate controlled range. I literally have it to myself 0600-0800 M-F. Eat your hearts out.......;)

101_0125.JPG

I mean, I just put in a $1000 range in the back yard.... You can bet I'm out there as often as I can be. :)

Can't wait for winter so the weather isn't so darn hot and humid
I hear that about the weather, 97 with humidity around 50% here today in E. Texas. Nowhere that spent on my range, around $100 for a heavy steel pellet trap, set it on a sawhorse and thick woods about 40 yards behind it.

I hear that about the weather, 97 with humidity around 50% here today in E. Texas. Nowhere that spent on my range, around $100 for a heavy steel pellet trap, set it on a sawhorse and thick woods about 40 yards behind it.
Yeah, there is a street and houses right behind my backstop. Figured a little overkill is money well spent.

More in the winter for me. This is my indoor, climate controlled range. I literally have it to myself 0600-0800 M-F. Eat your hearts out.......;)

View attachment 291084
HAHAHA love the net on the floor , great . but it does open a lot of unthought of possibilities for other shooters .