• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How many days per week do you shoot an airgun?

How many days per week do you shoot an airgun?

• Total voters
at least a couple times a week. daily if my life would allow it. 🎯

about 20k pellets fired per year on average the past 3 years. 💪

i only kill paper, so it allows me to recycle the lead. 👍

leadshot_oct2021a.jpg

Reactions: luckybuckeye
Interesting what do you mean by recycle? do you melt down for ???? I only kill paper also not 🐇.
yeah, i shoot into rubber-mulch-filled boxes. when it's beat up, i shake-n-dump* the box. pellets are mostly at the bottom of the 5-gal bucket i use to move the mulch to a new box. old lead gets shipped off to a buddy who makes new slugs from them.

station1_40f-003.JPG station2_25Y-003.JPG

re: 🐇 🎯, i've managed to go nearly 60 years and never put a round into a living being. i hope to keep it that-a-way. 💪

critters around here are so used to me shooting, they don't even bother moving. ;)
squirrelbaitaug2021a.jpg

*proper mask, gloves, eye cover and use a well-ventilated work area!

yeah, i shoot into rubber-mulch-filled boxes. when it's beat up, i shake-n-dump* the box. pellets are mostly at the bottom of the 5-gal bucket i use to move the mulch to a new box. old lead gets shipped off to a buddy who makes new slugs from them.

View attachment 294358 View attachment 294362

re: 🐇 🎯, i've managed to go nearly 60 years and never put a round into a living being. i hope to keep it that-a-way. 💪

critters around here are so used to me shooting, they don't even bother moving. ;)
View attachment 294361

*proper mask, gloves, eye cover and use a well-ventilated work area!
Yeah I like it that your buddy uses the lead for slugs (y) I'm also not a fan of killing just to kill(n) Don't get me wrong if you hunt and eat what you kill I get it, even if its for pest control I understand but just for the "fun" of it I'm not a fan.

My business has me away from home weeks at a time. I always take one of my guns with me in case I get a chance to shoot. That does not happen often enough though.

On the flip side of that, when I am at home it is often for 1 to 3 weeks. When that happens I shoot every day and more often than not I shoot two or three times day, so I voted more than 5 times a week.

For now and as of lately, I shoot 5 to 7 days a week and I'm not going to run out of pellets anytime soon. I've regressed to shooting .177s for almost a year now and I've bought a few .177 pcps loving every minute of it. I still say "there's time like trigger time" and I'm still "Simplyhooked" on airguns with "airgunitis"! BTW, I had a problem with my computer some months ago along with a few other trials and tribulations but I'm still "Simplyhooked" on airguns.

Simplyhooked