How many airguns do you Fn need?

One was all I needed. It did everything I asked of it then it broke. Springs, seals etc are difficult to get in the bush where I live or a very long drive is required so I bought a spare to take the load off number one and so I would always have a rifle at hand should the occasion arise.

Initially I was using a lot of lead so I thought I would buy a quality German springer to also share the load. Then I thought I would buy another one just because I could. So now I have four springers which I’m very happy with. All 22 cal. Benjamin Titan, Lgv Challenger Ultra, Hw 77 stainless with beach stock and a Hw50s.

Gary

My recent purchase of a used but new, 30 cal LCS SK17 left me a feeling of completeness. With an impact and two wildcats on hand, a Marauder, a PRod, and a monster Hercules Bully, I don’t need anything else. The semi auto in the LCS scratched that itch, something the other pcp’s couldn’t fill.

also have a beeman RX1 gas ram and a Benjamin nitro piston, so between all of these I’m covered.

i-cb7PMmX-S.1622754660.jpg