How many airguns do you Fn need?

Hmmm lol. Well, a guys got to have at least one of each. Pumper, springer, and pcp. Pick your favorite, and you're gona need at least one pistol, one Carbine, and one rifle. Of course you will need a backup for your main hunting rifle as well, lol. And maybe a backup for your hunting pistol. Make it a pistol that will convert to a Carbine so you have a backup for that as well, lol. 

So, regardless of scenario I am never left high and dry should the squirrelpocolypse arise.

im filling my wall up, i got at least 3 spots left, more if i work in a couple pistols lol ....

P.S. - bye wendy haha

CIMG1918.1622658820.JPG

It’s a blood rush. And when the mist is gone, your cabinett, shelves and basin are full of airguns, scopes, swapping barrels and liners, scuba tanks and other fill devices. 
And one have to think - do I really need 18 airguns? (And the 9 shotguns for that matter....). 
Realistically 3 would do, and a pistol, and some brake barrels when I am out of air, and a take down would be nice, and yes - I have a cabin in the mountain, and of course there must be a rifle or two set there, and in my boathouse at the seaside, cannot live without having a couple of airguns there... 

Ok,18 will suit me very well, and 18 it is. 

i can"t believe much of my time spent on shooting cleaning researching admiring ,air guns ,,,the thirst for next and best and coolest 

looking airguns never fades.. ,im a collector so i guess i will keep buying and shooting them till i can't anymore,,i got 1 pistol 5 springer,,break barrels and 6 PCPs got a M3 COMPACT on the way and am already planning for my next purchase ,,,i'm like most work hard haven"t a lot of money but i manage ,i take $100 per week out of my check for anything i want ,sometimes i might get a small side job that can contribute ,,but its all cash no credit ,,i"d be in big trouble if i started buying on credit ,,good topic thank you i love seeing others complete airgun collections pat